Hurrican't Me!

 

Hurrican’t Me!

 

I was in deep shit

When the space laser hit,

Operated by a weatherman.

When the hurricane came,

I thought it would be tame,

But now I’m hanging on by a tether man.

FEMA showed up,

To do the cleanup,

And preachin’ that DT Syndrome,

So I chased ‘em off,

My brain ain’t soft,

And the bastards ain’t takin’ my home.

 

It’s a FEMA crap show,

Take that money and go,

So I can blame my poverty on them!

It’s the liberal plan

To make me less than a man!

That’s my excuse for causing more mayhem.

 

I called up the TV,

And you can believe me,

Told them not to show up around my town.

I made it real clear,

They should not come near,

Cuz I am ‘bout ready for a showdown.

And I sent a email,

They should all be jailed,

For trying to push that crap climate change.

Don’t they hear Margie Greene?

Why don’t they come clean?

I am tired of this Donald Trump derange!

 

It’s a liberal shitshow,

And they think we don’t know

But we are so onto them!

It’s the liberal plan

Against the white man!

That’s my excuse for causing more mayhem.

 

Cliff Lake 10/13/2024

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousand Horsemen

The Edge

Used Up 'n Dried Up