I Dissent

 

I Dissent

 

That one man has the power to thrash democracy?

I dissent.

That this nation, this experiment, this democratic republic is to be thrown away in favor of criminality and base behavior?

I dissent.

That 6 people should be so beholden to graft, grift, greed, and power that they would allow one man the power to break any of our nation’s laws in service to his desires only?

I dissent.

What Constitution are these Justices reading?

How is it that a single individual is given leave to thwart justice, law, and common decency just because he’s sitting behind the right desk?

I dissent.

This nation’s history should have been enough, more than enough, to inform the present version of the Supreme Court of the United States of America that they have this so very, very wrong.

I dissent.

If none of those six Justices are qualified to read our Declaration of Independence, then have Morgan Freeman read it to them so that they remember why this America exists in the first place!

I dissent!

Our nation’s birthday is this week! Our freedom was declared this week! We threw off the shackles of monarchy and declared ourselves liberated this week and now we are to be shackled again.

I dissent.

The corruption of the Supreme Court has never been so apparent as it is now, and I will not have it!

I dissent!

The damage done can only be repaired one way:

You must dissent.

Use your voice!

Use your vote!

You must save yourselves.

You must save us.

Stand up for this great nation, this liberty we had only yesterday, stand against this new tyranny and vote away this stain on our history.

Vote for our freedom and say:

I dissent!

 

Cliff Lake 7/1/2024

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousand Horsemen

The Edge

Used Up 'n Dried Up