Chant of the Ever-Spiraling Dipshit

 

Chant of the Ever-Spiraling Dipshit

 

Down is up and round is square,

And shoes should be worn in the hair.

And 2 plus 2 will equal 3,

In the new autocracy.

Let’s be clear, I am so smart,

I put the horse behind the cart.

I let him push it with his head,

I beat that horse, but it’s still dead.

See me in my merry dance,

See the bulge behind my pants.

See me make up all new facts,

See me when I take them back.

Looky, looky, over there!

See me criming, you don’t care.

See my posts, THEY’RE ALL IN CAPS,

See me on constant attack.

See me get away with it,

So you can all do the same shit.

Know we are all the same sort,

Guess we all end up in court.

See the truth depreciate,

See the new ones you should hate.

Evidence hid in the weeds,

Tending only to my needs.

When I sense that I am done,

Don’t think I won’t cut and run.

And leave my kids some golden trust,

If they aren’t under the bus.

Now my little song is through,

Someone tell me what to do.

See me wander, here’s a clue,

Constructed MAGA just for you,

Ready suckers, big surprise:

Everything Trump Touches Dies.

 

Cliff Lake 1/24/2024

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia