I Want to Know Or Cliff Asks: What the Fuck?

I Want to Know

Or

Cliff Asks: What the Fuck?

 

I want Ted to explain it to me.

I want to hear the excuses,

That are so useless.

I want Ted to lay it all out.

I want him to use small words,

And the Bible.

I want Ted to make me feel,

As safe as he is.

I want Ted to show me,

That he isn’t bought and paid for,

By the sellers of children’s lives.

I want Ted to stop being a fucking lunatic.

 

I want Lauren to make it make sense.

I want Lauren to make sense.

I want Lauren to help me understand.

I want Lauren to understand.

I want Lauren to think of the children.

I want Lauren to stop being a child.

I want Lauren to stop baiting liberals,

And loosen the fuck up.

I want Lauren to go to a committee,

And make a difference,

Instead of a fool of herself.

I want Lauren to do her job.

 

I want Kevin to help me figure it out.

I want Kevin to tell me what he’s doing,

Instead of talking so much,

And saying nothing.

I want Kevin to clean his fucking nose,

And be a leader,

Instead of a motherfucking kiss-ass.

I want Kevin to investigate Ted.

I want Kevin to give a flying fuck,

About the country he’s

“Leading.”

I want Kevin to be a man.

 

I want the NRA disbanded.

I want assault rifles,

Bump stocks,

Oversized mags,

ESD slings,

And every other murder-assist

Manufactured and sold,

As if a child is going to be,

At the receiving end.

Because they are.

Because they always are.

I want the children to have a fucking chance.

 

Or am I wrong?

 

Cliff Lake 3/27/2023

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia