The Tides

 

The Tides

 

The tide came in today.

 

But I was running out of dish soap

which was going to be a pain in the ass

because I’m expecting guests

and there isn’t time to go to the store

because holiday traffic

and there’s weather on the way

and my sister was SUPPOSED to stop at the store on her way over

but didn’t because she forgot

or had some minor emergency with work

or just didn’t goddam feel like it

that’s what I think

and maybe I can make it stretch

but JESUS was it really that much of a hardship

when she knows I already have my hands full

and she knows what it’s like which is why she asked me to do it thi…

 

The nine years from 2013 through 2021 rank among the 10 warmest years on record.

 

Those goddam Republicans

are going to waste everyone’s time for two fucking years

investigating shit no one actually cares about

or can do anything about

and for Christ’s sake Matt Pedo Gaetz

made a big deal about adding the laptop info

into the official Congressional record back in MARCH already

and nothing came of it

but the goddam red hats keep asking “laptop, laptop, laptop?”

like it means anything

and in the meantime

Trump is losing case after case

and losing his GODDAM MIND

but somebody actually asked about her emails just yesterd...

 

Two species are officially extinct this morning.

 

Twitter isn’t the only thing the dumb sonofabitch is pulling down

I mean look at Tesla tanking in real time

whoever told him he’s a genius

should be dragged behind an open valve sewage truck for six miles or something

I’m gonna have to shift everything over to pharmaceuticals again

thank god the Dems won’t be able to mess with them for a coupla years right

notice how the economy is settling down

now that the Republicans have some control again

Putin my ass

goddam liberals voting spending packages through

like there isn’t a deficit already

what are they doing about that

or the fucking border

I mean I have a bottom line to think abou…

 

The most senior US general estimates that around 100,000 Russian and 100,000 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed or injured in the war in Ukraine.

 

The whole time I was trying to write this

the fucking bar downstairs had the jukebox CRANKED

and it just had to be just the most repetitive bassline ever right

not to mention the goddam bomb cyclone is screaming outside

and my stupid neighbors just leave the dogs in it for 15 minutes

because I guess THEY can’t hear the barking

and who the hell wants to be out in this shit anyway

and it’s Christmas Eve eve you morons 

is getting some alcohol in you away from the house THAT importa…

 

The tide is going out…

 

Cliff Lake 12/23/2022

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2022


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia