Proposals

 

Proposals

(Proudly blocked by the cretins at Facebook)

 

I think I’ll kill a few hundred thousand people today.

That’s what I do to grow my ego.

I will use planes and bombs and kill them.

I will use tanks and rockets to kill them.

I will use thousands of my own people with rifles and knives.

Some of them will die in the process but what the fuck?

Gotta break a few eggs as they say.

 

I think I’ll poison the air today.

That’s what I do to make a profit.

I will use trucks and drills and ruin earth.

I will use explosives and chemicals and blight water.

I will underpay thousands of my countrymen.

Some of them will be exposed to harmful toxins but what the fuck?

I’m doing this for my kids is what I’ll say.

 

I think I’ll corrupt a few thousand minds today.

That’s what I do to maintain dying standards.

I will use broadcast networks and celebrities and warp them.

I will use rhetoric and the churches and inflame them.

I will enrage thousands of my countrymen with lies and accusations.

Some of them will have their lives and reputations ruined but what the fuck?

As long as everyone does exactly as I say.

 

I think we should contain some of these assholes today.

That’s what we need to do to grow as a race.

We will use laws and standards and attend to them.

We will use logic and ethics and morals and chastise them.

We will probably have to manage many thousands which is kind of fucked.

Some of them will resist with violence and attempt great harms.

But maybe we can bring some of them back…

That’s what I say…

 

Cliff Lake 11/13/2022

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia