Ownership

 

Ownership

 

Today I owned a lib.

Maybe he was a antifa.

They never tell you when they are.

I said TRUMP 2024!

I felt some swelling in my pants.

But that’s what happens

When you eat too many tacos.

 

Today I owned a pedo.

Maybe he was a fascist.

He did not have a MAGA hat.

He was reading to a child.

I said GROOMER!

The child called him “Dad.”

Whatever that means.

 

Today I owned a commie.

Maybe he was a BLM.

Maybe he was a mail-in ballot.

I said WOKETARD!

Then he put his sticker on.

It said, “I voted.”

 

Today I owned the Democraps.

Maybe they were a science.

They asked me to produce documentation.

I said FAKE NEWS!

Then they showed me video.

I had to turn it off before I learned something.

 

Today I owned the left.

That’s what I keep telling myself.

That’s what I have to keep telling myself.

 

Cliff Lake 10/29/2022

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia