Tucker the Sucker

 

Tucker the Sucker

 

Tucker, Tucker, testosterone fall,

Tucker, Tucker, please tell us all.

Tucker, fucker, making a haul,

Tucker, sucker, is having a ball.

 

Tucker Carlson, he’s tanning his nads,

Tucker Carlson don’t know that it’s bad.

Tucker Carlson, it’s so very sad,

Tucker Carlson, you know you’ve been had?

 

Tucker Carlson, your document’ry,

Makes it look like you’re recently free.

Tucker Carlson, my balls just won’t be,

In anyone’s tanning bed, even yours, don’t you see?

 

Now Tucker Carlson, it’s been so much fun,

This poem is over – I gotta run.

Tucker Carlson, I’m tellin’ ya hun,

My testes I don’t want overdone.

 

Cliff Lake 4/19/2022

Copyright © Clifford Lake 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But...

House of Shame

Saturday in Magadonia